The Fifth Element Life
Starchild Tarot - TRADITIONAL SIZE by Danielle Noel
or make 4 interest-free payments of ( $19.25 AUD ) fortnightly with More info
Sarah has LOVED Danielle's ethereal artwork for years now and has personally worked with her tarot since it's first inception. Naturally, now we stock the latest versions of this deck because it's pure MAGIC!
WELCOME TO THE STARCHILD TAROT
Traveling to distant vistas and worlds of the imagination, The Starchild Tarot is a tribute to the medicine and magic that evolves through self-reflection and meditation. Inspired by sacred symbology, The Akasha, and the fabric of our universe, each card functions as a tiny gateway into new worlds and insights for you to explore.
This final Starchild deck represents the culmination of many years of paintings, illustrations, photography and design, and offers a unique window into the world of the Tarot.
Each deck includes:
- 79 cards - including the Major Arcana, and Minor Arcana of the four suits (Wands, Crystals (pentacles), Swords, Cups).
- 4.75" x 2.75" inch cards with borderless graphics.
- An array of colourfully rendered images, incorporating a mixture of photographic elements and hand illustrated designs and paintings.
- A sturdy two piece box with gold embossed details.
- 400 GSM card stock with a satin matte finish.
- Antique-style gold matte gilding.
- A larger version of the STARCHILD TAROT Guidebook that comes outside of the box. This is a comprehensive guide of 169 pages for readers of all levels, including 5+ Tarot spreads, information on all 79 cards with corresponding images, and daily journal prompts. Tips on cutting & shuffling the cards, how to read reversed meanings, and additional esoteric keys for The Major Arcana are also included.
PLEASE NOTE BEFORE PURCHASING: WE ARE AN AUSTRALIAN STOCKISTS OF THIS ITEM & WE DO NOT SHIP THIS ITEM TO CANADA OR THE USA